Having an Attitude of Gratitude

Posted by Dr. Connie Dr. Connie
Having an Attitude of GratitudeI cannot tell you how important it is to train yourself to think in a positive and appreciative manner, for what you are thinking and feeling now is literally creating what will show up later on in your future. How terrifying, exciting, and awesome is that?

It makes me want to pay more attention to what I am focusing on in my life. And when I remember every day to be grateful and positive, I automatically feel better about myself, my life, and those around me. And when I take the time to find better feeling thoughts about everything, I know without doubt, that I am creating a better feeling tomorrow for my life. If you were to make gratitude a daily ritual, your life would change drastically for the better.

Here are 3 tips to keep gratitude in your heart every day:

1) Practice changing your perspective. Instead of looking at what’s wrong with you, or the world, or with others, catch yourself and change your thought to thinking about what’s right with you, with the world, and right with others.

2) Take 2 minutes every day and talk to yourself out loud about everything that feels good in your life. Everything from: I have a job, my children are healthy, and tonight I’m going out for dinner. Remember to think about all the little things that are going beautifully in your life.

3) Remind yourself that you are in this world, but not of it. You are a magnificent soul, here in this lifetime for a purpose, and you are God Consciousness. Yes, it’s easy to get wrapped up in our humanness, but in reality, you are not your physical self. You are an eternal being who never dies. And when you can put that remembrance into your attitude of gratitude, it can give you the feeling that no matter what, everything is always going to be all right! Now, how’s that for a daily thought of gratitude?

All my love and blessings to you,

Connie

#dearoneletters / connienumbers.com